View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by Jenni M
As promised earlier today, here is the photo of my first quilt top. Thank you all for the kind words about my son Joshua. He passed away from diabetes at the age of 26 August 18th last year.
Jenni that is beautiful. You did a great job. I am so sorry to hear about your tremendous loss. We lost a son who only lived a few hours, he was our first, but the loss will never be forgotten. The pain has eased over the years, but the date of his passing is still a strong reminder. However, God gave us two healthy children who are both in their 30's now. GOD is so good to us in every way, He always makes ways for us to cope and it looks like quilting is God's way for you. I know both God and your son are smiling and discussing your lovely quilt and both were with you during your quilting time. Stay strong and remember you have a board full of quilting friends, if you need any or all of us to help you get through your pain. Please feel free to pm me if you just need a shoulder or an ear. May God Bless you in all of your future endeavors. Gerbie