View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 09:00 AM
AbbyQuilts

Well I came I saw and I bought hehehehe.

The ladies a Quiltmakers cottage in Hershey were so NICE!
They even extended the sale starting today on Saturday since i would not be in town.

I ended up getting fabric for a Christmas quilt. I did mess up a little. I had my quilt planned for 4 colors and in my foggy brain I only picked out 3 colors but I did not adjust the amount I needed for 3 versus 4.
So I am short 1 1/4 yard. I will have to pick one up some other time.
I had so much fun playing with all the fabrics it was a really nice treat.

Hubby could not take me in the morning. He had to work unexpectedly. He was so nice and paid for a cab to take me.
Although I would have rather spent 10$ on fabric lolol.
I am thankful I got to go. He was able to pick me up during his lunch break so I didn't need to spend more money on a cab.

I didnt not get a chocolate facial.
It was funny on the way there we saw a billboard that said Chocolate facials Hershey's got them! and it had a picture of a women with a chocolate facial done at a spa and it has a pic of a kid eating a chocolate bar and had it all over his face. lololol
I thought of you all when I saw that. Wondering what kind would my friends be getting. The spa or chocolate bar lolol

Thanks everyone! I have not gotten around to taking pictures but I will try and post some in the picture section