View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:51 PM
tess10

I did call them again today and spoke to a different customer service rep. This one could not understand way shipping return labels had been sent and why the parts were not just being ordered. She looked on the notes and said the manufacturer had requested my phone number from them for direct contact to resolve. I was never advised by Hay needle of any of this either by e-mail or phone (they have had my cell phone number for over a month)

I advised her that I had no boxes, shipping material etc in which to return the entire order.

She spoke to a supervisor who said to use, donated, or do with the various pieces and parts as I pleased and do not have to figure out how to box and ship.

She said they would issue full credit for my purchase and offered to start over again with a re-order. I have elected not to re-order as I fell their customer service is the worse I have ever encountered.

I asked that this information be sent to me in an e-mail for my records incase I should be billed in the future. I have received the e-mail.

Glad I do not owe any money for this mess.

Hayneedle says this will be forwarded on to a supervisor for review and that is not the way they normally handle damage claims and unhappy customers.

Glad that this is resolved now.

Thanks for listening to my unhappiness.