View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:18 AM
petdrwife

First of all, please understand this is not just a way to get fabric if that is what you are thinking, I do many quilts each year and like any quilter visit my fabric store/quilt shop often. I have been blessed many a time with answered prayers but I wanted to create something that was not just an example of my answered prayers but those from all over the world to show how God's love has reached all of us. I have been receiving fabric from all over the US for this project through similar outreaches such as friends, family, community, church ect. A few examples, breast cancer survivors have written me and sent material from their walk jackets. I have heard from people who have sent pieces of fabric such as hankies from a special grandmother or baby material because they were blessed with an adopted child or even their own children. In the booklet I just hope to show on each page the square given and their answered prayer. It would be nice to display the quilt in the future, although I don't know where that would be, I am sure God has a plan. I just know that I have felt convicted to do this. I hope that this helps to explain.