View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:45 AM
patchworkdivaGB

Hi I just had to make a comment here. (this is my first time here just registered) I too have the Horizon which I bought in July and although I love this machine am I the only one who has found that the instruction manual and DVD somewhat lacking.( very hard to understand)
I am located in England by the way in Bedfordshire and everyone here who bought this machine at our LQS have made the same comments and most recently we attended the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham and went to the Janome stand to put our views to them and discovered that there were a lot of other people making the same comments.
Needless to say the Janome staff were useless and tried to move us along. One member of staff made the comment that there will be a guide book eventually but not for at least another year.
I don't want to give the wrong impression here I think the Horizon is wonderful but I do feel that given the amount of money we have spent £1800 we should have some free tuition with this. Other companies i.e Bernina send new owners for a days tuition at the head office in London.
By the way love this site and have been watching for a few months now.

Cheers

Doreen