View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 10:31 AM
kristen0112

YEAH! Success! At least until I broke the needle. I looked at Sharon's pictures they were very helpful. I am a visual learner I think the older I get the more visually I learn its bad. I took the fabric off the leaders and reloaded it the correct way (having to come back to my computer screen several times to make sure). Then I took the caught thread out of the bobbin area and pulled the thread up and gave it another try. It nested I was about to cry and give up for the day when I decided I would try again. I did and realized I had left the foot up. I moved it over just a bit and started again and it worked! I think I was shocked at first. Here's some of the pictures I took of my first quilting on my machine.
I didn't take a picture of the back but it looks nice too.
The fabric might be a little loose? It's the same fabric I had on it when I had to cut a chunk out to take the machine to the repair shop I trimmed it up with scissors it's not straight on the end.

I am glad I put the purple thread it shows up nicely on the white fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110060[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-110053.jpe   attachment-110054.jpe   attachment-110055.jpe