View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:15 PM
burnsk

Originally Posted by Matilda
Carol, where is that store at in Brighton, I see on GR but what is it near? I live in Howell. My name is Emmy. I always love a new store especially when it includes fabric!!

Originally Posted by raspberryparade09
From Brighton. I work at Creative Quilt Kits on Grand River in Brighton. Have you been in? My real name is Carol.
Emmy, a bunch of us got together today in Clare. Had a blast. There were 6 of us. We want to meet again next month in Brighton at Carol's shop and see how many more board members can make it. Would love to have you join us. It is open to all board members, the more the merrier. Today we went to 2 shops in Clare and one in Mt. Pleasant. Next month go to Brighton, Howell and any place else close that has a shop. Can you recommend any? By 4:00 we were all headed home. We're thinking the following month of going to Bay City. By moving around the state we can get more board members together. It's so much fun to meet.

Craftybear is planning another meet in Shipshewanna, I think Oct. 19. It would be fun to get a bunch together to car pool. I'm in Ann Arbor.