View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Matilda

Sounds like a lot of fun. This is a great group of ladies here on the forum. When next month will you be meeting? I have never been to the store Carol works at. I didn't know it was there. There are three other shops close by: Monarc Quilts between Brighton and Howell; The Stitchery and the Wendy's Simple Stitches both in Howell. All very nice shops. There is also a nice resturant between Brighton and Howell (but a little closer to Brighton called Grand River Cafe I think it is called. It is pretty good.

Craftybear is planning a get together Oct 19th. I am planning to go. Will you be going?

Originally Posted by burnsk
Emmy, a bunch of us got together today in Clare. Had a blast. There were 6 of us. We want to meet again next month in Brighton at Carol's shop and see how many more board members can make it. Would love to have you join us. It is open to all board members, the more the merrier. Today we went to 2 shops in Clare and one in Mt. Pleasant. Next month go to Brighton, Howell and any place else close that has a shop. Can you recommend any? By 4:00 we were all headed home. We're thinking the following month of going to Bay City. By moving around the state we can get more board members together. It's so much fun to meet.

Craftybear is planning another meet in Shipshewanna, I think Oct. 19. It would be fun to get a bunch together to car pool. I'm in Ann Arbor.