Thread: Very Punny! ;-)
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 04:08 AM
raptureready

Is it okay to add one? or two?

Ms Whack got a job in the local bank as a loan officer. Patty was so proud of her new job, office, desk, name plate on the door, etc.
One day a frog walked in and asked for a loan. He said that he was the son of Mick Jagger.
Patty asked if he had any collateral. The frog said, "What's collateral?" Patty told him that collateral was something he owned of some value that they could hold as security for the loan. The frog thought for awhile, reached in his pocket and pulled out a small glass figurine. Patty couldn't figure out what it was so she took it to the bank manager told him the whole story, asked what this glass thing was and what she should do. He answered, "It's a knick knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan. His old man's a rolling stone."

Next:
Dale Evans decided to surprize Roy with a new pair of boots. Roy was thrilled and put them on then went to work on the ranch. He spent all day in the barn cleaning stalls and feeding the animals. That evening when he walked up to the house, Dale said, "You're not wearing those dirty new shoes into my house, leave them on the porch." The next morning when Roy went to get his boots they were all eaten up. The markings indicated that a mountain lion had eaten them. Roy was so upset that he said goodbye to Dale, saddled Trigger and rode out in search of the mountain lion. Several days passed and finally Roy and Trigger came trudging home---a large mountain lion was dead and draped over the saddle. Dale ran out to Roy and exclaimed, "Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes."
(tune of chatanooga choo choo)

Okay, I'm done.