Old 08-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

I looked through my catalog and on the Hoffman Bali Watercolors page it says "Color Card includes swatches of all 217 colors in a 4 page fold out card. $50 value, only $24.98". I mean, sounds like they have swatches, at least for the Bali Watercolors. I'll have to ask if they offer swatches for their Moda Marbles or their Java Blenders (cause those would work, too).

Unfortunatly, I'm a little short so I can't buy the Color Card and I couldn't spend the money anyways because I'm trying to save up to help Nick out (he did end up moving to Arizona---I think to see what it was like, but ended up hating living down there and realized that'd he'd be more comfortable and happy if he moved back up to Minnesota. I offered to help in anyway I can because I'd be happier, too, if he moved back up here.) So no major spending for a while. And cutting back, too...I've had to switch over to Sam's Club soda instead of buying the Mountain Dew (which I'm addicted to) to save a few bucks. Plus, they raised their prices on the six pack of bottled soda...was $2.98 and now its $3.40-somethin'. I did "spoil" myself, though, and bought two yards of $1 fabric---it was see-through, black with big almost Hawaiian-like flowers and stripes on it. :D