View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Corry

Originally Posted by Bubblegum0077
I have one cat now. Had two outside, but moved and gave them to a friend. Indoor kitty is a bad kitty. He is everywhere; including my stove! I've even found him INSIDE my kitchen cabinets and he almost got stuck inside the fridge. My granddaughters opened it and he jumped in. He likes the cold and he loves the water. Even found him in the tub when I was giving my babies a quick shower. OK, that is funny, but sometimes annoying because when he gets on the counters, food is history. Can't leave anything small laying around because he thinks it's a toy. I even found him sitting on top of my NEW Janome machine. I draw the line there. No one touches my machine! I will fight them. To think that he's about 11 pounds and he rules. Will getting him neutered help? I think it's time.

At first I used the pennies in a can threat, but it got old. He didn't flinch after a while. Squirt gun will only entice him to play. Sticky tape....well my grandkids will probably pull that off....

What's left? Any suggestions? No, I will not get a second cat to keep him busy....two wrongs don't make a right! LOL
He plays with the Lhasa puppy (my avatar).
ummmmmm...you better get him nuetered cause he will start spraying on things when he gets to thinkin he is a young man. We had a male his name was "Gump" and we had no female cats in the house but he walked up and wiggled his tail and sprayed all over my daughters nintendo machine! Then another male cat we had sprayed a while bag of fabric! About $200.00 worth of fabric I had to throw away. Needless to say he lives outside now. But you can get them nuetered and they are much better. Even if they do behave their urine is so strong when they are not nuetered and have become a little man. We had Tony nuetered and the urine smell was much better. And we scoop the cat box everyday. As soon as he would pee we knew it but getting him fixed took care of that. We tried the getting hima friend and they drove me crazy!! At night would get the rocks out from around my candles on the coffee table and would play hockey back and forth across the livingroom tile floor! I would get out of bed and walk in the livingroom and they were laying down like..."WHAT?? Got their little "nads" removed and they were put in a crate at night so we could sleep. No night time hockey for them. also my hubby made me a screen door for my sewingroom to keep everyone out when I am not sewing. when I am in there the kitties can come in and keep me company while I sew. When sewing is done the screen door gets latched and everyone is out except the a/c can still circulate and keep it cool. Hubby even painted the door and the screen pink to match my room.