Old 09-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Ada Shiela

Hello Aully

Checked out the info at Allbrands.com - you can use usb as well as card and pc connection on that machine. I have Brother Innov-is 4000D and it is a beautiful machine but the only cards it can use are those made for Brother machines which are expensive, but the White comes with 3700 designs on free cd so that should not matter.
I do notice that the embroidery unit is under the throat of the machine so you're not likely to be able to buy a bigger hoop if you want to embroider larger designs later on. Embroidery is addictive, I'm afraid, and you might want something with more scope. However, many friends have Janome 11000 and kept their Janome 300 or 350E for backups and taking to classes - if you decide on a machine with more accessories later on in life, having two won't be such a bad idea. I have another smaller Brother machine for normal sewing as the embroideries work on the 4000D. Sorry can't help you decide but you will have fun

I noticed that the machine has well-known software suppliers backing it which sounds like a big PLUS :?: