Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 06:11 AM
natalieg

Just a quick note of the quilt program. I don't use EQ (been thinking about it, but haven't made that leap yet).I use 123quilt, it is put out by quiltpro. It is their basic version. I love it! The only downfall is that you cannot design your own blocks in it. However, it used to only be $39.95 (very appealing price)! If you want the disc, you pay a little more.
The other program they sell is quiltpro. In it, you can design your own blocks and more. It is a bit pricier, usually around $100, but I have heard, well worth the money. I received an email from them a few days ago that they currently have a special going. You can buy quiltpro version 5 for only $79.95, and when version 6 appears in October, you get the upgrade for free!
A little note about their customer service: my DH re-does my comouter every year to keep it running well. When I reached my max on the amount of installations, I just called (like it said to) and another activation code was issued immediately (on the phone). Then, a few years later, when I upgraded computers to a vista, my program would no longer work, they sent me the new files to upgrade to their vista version for no extra cost! And, even better, when some of my files stopped working, I got daily emails and phone calls from them and all sorts of test files to run to see if we could fix the problem-they are a great team!
Oops! Sorry, it didn't end up being a "little note"!