View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 06:37 AM
MNM

Originally Posted by GailG
Originally Posted by LastGrandma
in their quilt room/area???

I can spend a lot of time looking for scissors, my fabric marking pen, a ruler, etc., and never find it. After I give up and make do with something else and continue on (struggling), the lost item never shows up.

The next day I can walk in and TA DA -- there is the item in plain site!!!! I swear I have Gremlins who hide things and then return them the next day. Any one else have this problem?
I am sure glad to hear that, I have a girl friend that cut out all her pieces with scissors. When I showed her the Olfa cutter I thought she was going to faint. No one had ever introduced her to the Olfa cutter. She had just found a pattern she liked and figured it could not be that hard to make and I will say her quilt did come out very nice for a first quilt..She passed away last Thanksgiving she was my maid of honor at my wedding 50 years ago. Should not talk about her, it always makes me cry.
MNM
all her quilt
Uh-huh!! I have one of those.l

Oh --and MNM, I still used scissors occasionally -- but not for cutting out pieces or strips. Once in a while, I do need to shimmy something up a bit.