View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 06:45 AM
catrancher

Originally Posted by grannyp70
I love your kitty, I use to have one just like it, I had to have mine put down she was 18 yrs old, everytime I log on here and see yours it makes me think of mine sure do miss that old kitty. She went with us all over the country, when we went up to Canada she went with us. She love to ride in the car, she would get up behind the back seat and just lay there and never move.
You could be writing about my Krissy. We had to put her down in January. She was 19. She was with us longer than either of our kids! She too liked to travel and ride in the car. She rode on the center console and looked out the windshield as we went along. Also, she loved meeting people. One time we were camped in a huge campground near Yosemite. We appeared to have the place to ourselves except for one other camper quite a distance away. When we took her out for our walk, she was pretty insistent about going up to meet these folks so they could fawn over her and tell her how beautiful she was. We sure do miss her, but have great memories. She was quite a character.