View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:38 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by garysgal
Originally Posted by GailG
Originally Posted by amandasgramma
Okay -- I confess, it irritates me so much, I've been known to open the plastic and look........ :oops: ;-) I don't tear it up....I do it so I can put it back. If they want to sell to me, I'm looking.... Haven't been thrown out of a store yet!
I've read the whole thread and see that no one has asked the big question: Just HOW do you get into this plastic --especially for it to be in any shape to replace the magazine? Occasionally one of those plastic bags will have perforations for tearing, but even those are almost impossible to rip open. If I were to try to open a bag in the store, I'd probably create quite a scene and would probably be asked to leave the store.
Honestly, it isn't right to open the magazine unless you are going to buy it. If we all did this, we would be adding to the problem, not helping. If you open it, buy it. If not, leave it alone and walk away.
Very true!! But..... to the ones who open the plastic, how do you do it? That plastic is not easy to open. (For the record, I have let ALL subscriptions run out and buy only the magazines I can see before I buy.)

:wink: