Thread: Grinch Fabric
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:13 PM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
Originally Posted by athenagwis
How cool!! I cna't wait to get my hands on the Dr. Seuss stuff. I did a pre-order, but it looks like they were backordered before they filled mine so it may be a while :( Oh well I can wait I guess!! :) That seemed like it was a lot of Cat in the Hat though, so it will be cool to see some other characters too.

Rachel
We just received our first shipment of Dr. Seuss fabric and are in the middle of filling the (many) backorders for it. A couple of the prints are already spoken for, and we have it on reorder. Kaufman is expecting their next batch on October 12th... but then they'll probably take a week filling all THEIR backorders to the various shops.

I would assume that all the shops are working off the same date, so wherever you ordered it from it's likely to be the same time frame. Thought you might like the "inside scoop"! (The latest info we have, updated yesterday.)
Thanks for the inside scoop!! Mine actually just shipped today, so yay!!! Now I just have to think about what I am going to make with it! :)

Rachel