Old 09-17-2010, 02:23 PM
justwannaquilt

Oh this sounds like a normal day around my house.

We NEED a fence, we have two dogs and three kids, we NEED a fence. I mentioned getting a FREE QUOTE to my husband, he refused and decides that he is going to put up a chain link. Well I should say WE are going to put up a chain link fence. he spends FIVE days digging the holes, he dug about a 1/3 of the holes skipped a day because of pain dug another 1/3 of them, then skipped a day cause of pain, then finally finshed them off. lol Then we spend a couple days setting poles. I mixed concrete and leveled the post. then we started stretching the fence. He stretched one side so far that it pulled the pole out of the ground on the other side. WAY TO GO JA! So I dig it out, fix it, get it back in the ground. That side of the fence is still laying on the ground (THREE weeks later). Not only did he make this mistake ONCE but he made it TWICE! There is still another pole that needs to be ripped out and put back in STRAIGHT! he made the comment the other day...Why didn't WE just have someone come in and do this.... I said EXCUSE me! I offered to get a quote but you refused (Well that was the short version of what I said). His blood pressure went up! the fence hasn't been touched since then! 1500 dollars worth of fence materail back there and I am still taking the dogs out on freaking leashes! I love the JA though! lol