View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:31 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

did she take xrays to know what was wrong?

Originally Posted by mzsooz
I have been having a horrible time with my back. It is stiff, rigid and hurts horribly. Can't bend at all...walking was tough and stairs nearly impossible. It is why I haven't been going down to my sewing room lately.

Well, tonight I went to my dr. and she found that my tailbone was twisted and jammed into my left hip. She manipulated me around and OMG!!!! the pain is totally gone!! and I can walk, bend, wipe my bottom!!! It is amazing! And the stairs aren't a problem.

Apparently all this pain put my fibro into a flare too. So, she is changing my meds, gave me some lortabs for those horrible days and I go back in two weeks and she will see what needs to be done.

I am not allowed to cross my legs anymore. Just my ankles. She said my sitting with one leg up on the knee of the other is what has caused this. That sure is going to be a bad habit to break!

I've always been a skeptic about manipulation and have never had it done. Well, made a believer out of me tonight! I can't wait to see how I feel tomorrow. I get to babysit my DGD all day! :D :D