View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:52 PM
MNM

Originally Posted by Annya
Thank you MNM I get tears every time some thing good or some thing bad happens. John was not only my BIL he was my next door neighbor too so I will miss those silly -Hello Heather , I have messages on my phone and can't read them --as he hands me his mobile phone. You have one like mine ( which I do not) I cannot make him understand that, no matter what I say, it went in one ear and out the other. Poor John!! I put it down to his age and the epilepsy like attacks that he kept having for all the years I knew him.
He was lucky to have someone who could get his calls. I need you here. My husband and I both are electronically challenged. We have a cell phone and neither of us knows how to do anything with except answer it and sometimes my DH can't do that. I do the driving and we use the phone only for emergencies. My DH has Parkinson's Disease and is 83 yr old and has motor skill challenges too. Aint life grand. By the way I cry when the flag passes or Old Rugged Cross plays. But you know what, I'm a happy upbeat person who is blessed each and every day. MNM
MNM