Old 09-17-2010, 09:54 PM
dmackey

Originally Posted by angieh1964
Originally Posted by dmackey
I used to have a cat that would sit at the top of the tub and stick his nose into the spray when I took a shower. He was a Maine Coon cat, absolutely gorgeous, but he looked like some kind of alien when wet.

If I left any kind of pot or bowl in the kitchen sink to soak, he would slowly put in one leg at a time, (like humans getting into a cold lake), until he was submerged and he would just sit there. Needless to say, I had to put soaking pots in a closed oven.

Of all the cats in my life, he was the only one who liked water.

Diane
ROFLMBO! i can just imagine walking into the kitchen and seeing the cat sitting in a pan on top of the stove with that look they all have! omg too funny!

Chauncey (my Maine Coon cat) was always way to curious and I would often find him in the craziest places. I had repainted a mailbox and it was drying on the table, and I looked to find him inside snoozing. He was a scaredy cat too, and hated loud noises. If he heard one, he scurried into the bottom cabinets (which he could open with his claws), get in, pull them almost shut and stay there for a few minutes until he peeked out to see if the coast was clear, nose first. My brother thought this was hilarious and made sure to scare Chauncey every time he came over. Eventually, when he came over, Chauncey would hide, and I couldn't find him. He had a way of getting under the bedspread, right between the pillows and he would flatten himself out so you couldn't tell he was there until I spotted his long full tail sticking out one day. Gosh I miss that silly cat.

Diane