View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Lisanne

Thanks for posting this. I had one of these moments this morning. I was at an intersection where there are three - three! - left turn lanes. There are dashed white lines to guide all three lanes smoothly through the left turn. It's not like you couldn't see that there were multiple turn lanes!

I was in the middle one. We're all stopped at the red light. The green arrow comes on, we all begin to move, turning left - and the jack*** in the leftmost of the lanes decides to cut rightward across the other two lanes before even letting us turn! I mean, we weren't even halfway through it! I guess he figured he could do it before we'd even accelerated. As it was, I had to slam on the brakes.

Next light, the jack*** is in the lane to the right of me, and right next to me at the red. I mean, it's not like we got any real distance before having to stop again. I rolled down my window and cursed him out thoroughly. He gives me this baffled look and shrugs his shoulders at the person next to him.

Yes, I had the right car. I hadn't taken my eyes off him since his lane-cutting caper, and it was only a block's drive to the next light. I mean, did he really have no clue that he pulled a bad one?