View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 06:55 AM
brookemarie19

As some of you guys know, my parents are moving in with me soon. They will be bringing all of there stuff up in two weeks, but not officially moving in until sometime between end of October and Thanksgiving. So here is my issue:
I have two weeks to get a sewing room somewhat organized to make room for her three sewing machines and all of her supplies. On top of that, I have to move the kiddos around the house to make a room for them to be able to stay in and don't have a clue where to start. I am not the greatest at organization (although I do try to be that way), so the house is now a mess from where we started. My husband is one to just throw away everything that he doesnt know what to do with, but I don't want to get rid of THAT much stuff. He has already filled his dump trailer once and gotten rid of all of that on top of some 10 boxes that we took to good will when cleaning out the attic for there stuff (that after thinking about it, would never even make it around the corner to get up the stair :oops: ) Don't get me wrong... I am totally siked that my parents are coming up here (I moved away 5 years ago) and the kids are even more so. It's just the setup work that is getting to me. Anywho, thanks for letting me rant, I feel a little better now.