Thread: Out of... WHAT?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Barbm

I realized I have too much and will probably never use it all so I started digging out older items and gifting them. Gone are boxes to my 2 dds out of state and 3 boxes to QB friends in need.

Thought I was doing well- didn't buy anymore than blenders for a project, wee bit for SQA and swaps. Truly watching not to regain what I cleaned out. And then I went to the basement to dd's room that we turned into storage. Organizing created 2 more empty tubs. I thought that was great, I'm getting somewhere, until I counted the tubs. I thought I should have 12- I swear those tubs were not using birth control- there are 18! I could have sworn I had 14.

Bottom line, I started making piles of fabric. I have to get some boxes, last week I flattened and recycled a bunch of boxes so I don't have any right now. I really need to get rid of 2 more boxes. I know I will not use this all. I just pick random people here on the board and email them and off goes a box. I honestly don't have the time to take pics, post them and follow up to sell. So I just hope I send the right stuff to someone who is in need.