Old 08-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Roben

LOL - I do lots of shopping online! I've done that since '97 or so, and haven't had any problems, so I'm a terrible online shopping enabler :D

I picked up a piece of Red Rooster here locally, and loved the feel of it so I searched Red Rooster on E-Bay. Here is Dawn's E-Bay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/CROWSNESTQUILTINGFABRICS

I can tell you she can shove a lot of yardage in those Bulk Rate Boxes, she ships very quickly and has always been a pleasure to deal with. She stocks Red Rooster fabrics and they are first run; you can go to any quilt store and check out what the fabrics feel like first (I did :oops: ) Most quilt shops have the Choco-Latte line. This past go-around, I e-mailed her about some she didn't have listed that I had purchased before and she put them up for me :D If you need more encouragement, I bought 25 yards that averaged out at $3.38 per yard including shipping - can't get that at Wal-Mart!

I went to the Post Office hoping my Connecting Threads order was in, but it's not yet. It'll come when I give up on it I suppose :? I did pick up some fat quarters and the Eleanor Burns Underground Railroad book yesterday - I keep hearing whispers about a URR in my ear!