View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Quiltforme

I know it is said a lot but really this group is amazing I have been quilting for some time and only quilt what is comfortable. You may not know it but the words you say when someone post a comment or the Pay it forwards have touched my heart and made me feel like I matter. Silly yes but when you don't get a lot of kudos at home they reall do matter. The stories bring hope to those who are lost. Joy to those who need it. And laughter just when you thought you could not laugh. It is hard to run a board like this and I have to give kudos to the moderators you have a tough job putting your foot down sometimes. I know that not all boards are perfect but this one comes as close as you can get. I am even going to try new things like the New york beauty, I am getting some paper pieced patterns in the mail and I cannot wait to do them. I am greatful for the times I can send a note and get a response quite quickly and it doesn't even matter how long a person has been on this board you treat them like they have been here forever. Ok maybe the medication is talking but I really love this group and cannot wait to see where it takes me!!! Have a great Sunday and peaceful week!! Jade