View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 03:17 AM
DebsShelties

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
It was so fun it was rainy and wet and I enjoyed every minute of it with my family. Saw a few booths Bernina and brother the brother booth let me try a long arm OHHH MY GOODNESS I love the feel of the long arm. Hubby had to run away with the credit card not good idea to go to fair when you get paid the day before. HE HE the I saw another booth for a product called Quilt Cut2 very cool system but it did not come with the mat I was a little taken back Oh even better she was going to through in a DVD retail price from her was $69.99 (through the dealer 16.99). Then the lady began to tell me that I could not get this any cheaper than her booth and I then said well if I really need it I can come back before the fair closes at the end of the month. And I am glad I listened to my gut. It is on ebay for $100 and I can buy it through the dealer for the same price as the dealer. Anyway I am glad I listened to my gut and didn't buy it. Saw some wonderful quilts but did not take pics. Have a great evening. Jade
I have an Alto Quilt Cut 2 and extra DVD arriving tomorrow from the company, they are supposed to come with a mat to cut on.