View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 05:17 AM
mimisharon

We have no grass, at least none that's suppose to be there. Front yard, all garden; side yard all garden; back yard, half garden, the dogs destroyed what grass there ever was. Trees popping up everywhere.

I think I am going to take a couple of half days and get the chain saw out. Those are my kinda days.

tim in san jose (you don't grow things here, you kill off what you don't want to grow).

Hey Tim, I have my right hand available and working well to help with the pulling of weeds and cutting of small trees. I even have my own bow saw and rolling stool to work out in the 'gardens'......just send the plane ticket and I'll give you a helping hand. I don't need first class, but I don't want to be in the very back of the plane either, k? You do have the hammock in back to rest in, right?

You'll get at least another hour of HST work in if I take care of the weeds, right? No child care though, you'll have to find one of the other gals to handle the 'cain raising kids' I'm just not going to have time if I have to kill off the things you don't want to grow.

I'll start packing now, k???
Sharon