View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Chasing Hawk

Originally Posted by cathyvv
The guys stopping at the second floor reminds me of the time I met the brother of one of my girl friends. He was being a jerk, I guess to impress me since I was in my 20's, single and available, and started telling a joke about a sure fire diet for women - one that promised that a woman could lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks if she just followed this particular diet plan. Naturally, the diet plan was difficult, dumb and had way too many steps to be able to follow - but I listened patiently anyway.

Then he came to the punch line..."and women can do every step but the last one. Do you know what that is?"

I shook my head to indicate I did not. So he said, with a look of triumph on his face, "Well, the woman has to have sex with a man seven times a night for seven nights! And no woman can do that!"

I let a moment pass and then very seriously said "You're right. But that's because it's so hard to find a man who can do that!"

He didn't say another word, just walked out. My friend and I almost busted our respective guts laughing...we were so mean!!!
Good one :)