Old 09-20-2010, 08:00 AM
auntmag

I agree.
Originally Posted by mzsooz
Originally Posted by debbieumphress
I read that. I just heard last week from Moda rep that they sell to walmart too but under names like Cranston. I was surprised too. ALso Quilting treasures sells them fabrisc under a psedonym. That would explain the mix up. I would like to see how this ends.
Just like with appliances and other things. Sears kenmore appliances used to be whirlpool, kenmore sewing machines were singers, etc. (might be different manufacturers now...not sure) And there are generic foods and medicines. Manufacturers supply the brand name products as well as the generic or specific store brands.

We used to sell carpeting in my mom's drapery store. There were 2 grades available. Looked identical but the quality was much different and of course the price. They try to make something available in many price ranges. Sadly when we bought the carpet for our house now the store showed me the high quality and installed the lower quality. I raised a stink but got nowhere with them. But, I do tell everyone I know how they screwed us! That'll teach em ;)

I get tired of Walmart being blamed for all the world's woes.