View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 02:19 PM
MiniCC

Okay so walking out of the store in 80+degree weather there is a vehicle(suv) with a dog in the back windows up and doors locked....the dog was salivating and panting.....another lady walked by me and stared at me as if it were my dog and I went to my car (which is a MINI) This dog was a big dog....
anywho she walked up to the vehicle was taking a picture of the plate and the dog and I asked her if she was going to call it in....
she promptly got on the phone and called ot in to the local authorities mind you the dog had been in there for more than 30 minutes b/c she said that's how long she had been in the store and the vehicle was there when she got there.....So after she called it in i drove over to where she was parked...I asked her
" are they sending out the police or animal control?"
The vehicle wasn't even parked in the shade, windows all the way up. not running.
She said the local police and then animal control.....I said okay and she said to me something I have never heard or done
"I am going to Twitter shame this person right now!"

Okay so I am of the younger generation I am 35, I am not computer illiterate, but I have never twitted, tweeted or ever plan on twirting, tweeting or twitting. But twitter shame?

nanner nanner boo boo.....

:shock: Could someone please explain to me how this works