Old 08-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Elizabeth A.

A month or more ago, a special someone on the board found an amazing garage sale find, chock full of little girl fabrics and sent it to me. (Okay it was Loretta isn't she the greatest?) So I went through it all, and I found lots of little bundles all of which I carefully took apart, until I found this on particular bundle with an ancient corroded pin in.

Carefully removing the pin I found the following pieces of what is clearly a little girls dress. It appears to have a Peter Pan color, and since the fabric is a bit see through it might need a lining, but other than that I think it is darling.

But I can't figure out how to put it together... I've never done a Peter Pan collar, and what I thought was a hat, there at the top of the photo I now think is the puffy sleeves.

So while I don't forsee it fitting my daughter (who seems to be getting taller and taller every time I look at her), I still think that after all this time the dress should be made. Does anyone have any suggestions or knowledge that might help me out?

It looks to be about a 12 month size.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15637[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-15637.jpe