Old 09-20-2010, 03:36 PM
JCquilts
Banned

Originally Posted by gale
Originally Posted by Chele
Well, RST, we tried. I quit. Especially since someone lost respect for this designer because she was mad at the God we call Walmart. That was never my intent and I feel awful now. She's the victim, not the criminal.

A little common sense goes a long way people, and it's not fair to trash this designer for sticking up for her property. I know Wally World will do the right thing, but sometimes it takes a village to bring it to their attention. I'm confident they will make it right and all will be well.
Why do you feel awful? Just because someone lost respect for her because of her knee-jerk reaction (and trashing of walmart fabric IMO) does not mean that person is painting her as a criminal-only that she had a knee-jerk reaction that the poster doesn't agree with. I don't think anyone is trashing her for sticking up for her property at all-in fact it seems like most everyone is hoping she gets to the bottom of it.
Once again, this designer did NOT trash Walmart fabric.. only the fabric that the Knockoff of HER fabric was printed on.. It could have been in any discount store, but was found in Walmart.

The designer did not have knee jerk reaction, it was the people who commented on her blog that started all the anti Walmart stuff.. You must seperate the designer and her comments from the general population that went on the attack in her behalf