View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
lazyquilter

I have the pattern, I thought I had the fabric. I have part of the fabric. So I started going through the various regular on line places and there are several places that the prices is excellent and others well, they know what they have and the price reflects it. So I went into the Fabric Shop place that has over 200 stores under it's umbrella. At the search, I typed in what I was looking for, exactly what I was looking for. within 15 seconds the screen belongs to ME. The only thing that comes up is the exact fabric I'm looking for only and the name of the shops. I went through all of the ones that carried the most of the fabric line. Then wrote the name of the shop and the PRICE of the fabric. I found about 12 shops before I called it a night that the pricing for the exact same fabric ran from $6.75 a yard up to $10.49 a yard. I use this particular website most of the time and I have a much better chance of being able to pay what I want as much as $3.00 a yard less... Works for me!!!!