View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:43 AM
jrhboxers

LOVE MINE!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
I purchased it from a lady here on the board. What a difference it makes. Quick to cut and basically NO RULER MISTAKES. No slipping, scooting, etc. I have been amazed how much fabric I am saving. I have always bought a little extra fabric because I knew that I would ruin some with slippage. Now I have some wonderful, usable scraps. And I love the fact that it is 99% ready to use when you take it out. Really just about as easy as moving your cutting mat.

Now I am looking for the perfect fabric to make me a carrying case for it. I know that I can buy one, but I want my baby to have something special.

I am really thinking about getting my mom one for Christmas and making it a cover too. She usually buys precuts because of cutting it out and I think that she will love it. When we go home - hopefully in October - I am taking my baby and see what she thinks about it. If she flips like I think she will, I will order one for Christmas.

Although I may have to deal with having a second on hand if she doesn't want it - wouldn't want to have to deal with returning it. :twisted: Yeah, that's what I will tell my DH. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: