Old 09-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by athenagwis
Just popping in to say hi!! I haven't given up on Jane by any means, but my HQ16 longarm has taken up some of my time and I am trying to get some tops done to practice on her. I have done 1 practice quilt and 2 regular quilt tops made by someone other than me on her so far. I am much in love!! I currently have a quilt I repaired that I made 10 years ago on her. :) :) Sooooo Lesley I hear you will be joining the HQ16 ranks soon?? (You may have mentioned this here, but I haven't had the chance to go back and read everything) Anywho congrats!! :) I plan on wokring on Jane again very soon, I just have to stop looking at the itnernet because I am constantly finding a new quilt to try out!!!

Cheers!
Rachel
I will have the machine Rachel, but not the frame/carriage etc. as I don't have room for that. They do a version that is set level in a table, so you still have to FMQ as under a domestic, but just have the extra room. I hope to get it some time early October, but haven't had a date yet.

Hurry up and get those quilts out of your system so you can get back to your Jane.