View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 03:48 AM
Rachelcb80

Originally Posted by tarib
congrats, you got great pictures! I hope you can find out if it is a boy/girl. My son and daughter in law have had 3 ultrasounds only once did they say it was a boy, the other two times the baby had crossed legs.....so we have all blue, lets hope they saw the right thing....lol
When I was pregnant with my first we had the ultrasound to find out the gender. They said we were having a girl, definitely a girl. So we picked out a name, started all our plans for a little bundle of pink and settled in to the idea of a girl. A couple months later they did an ultrasound just to check growth and such (I was really sick with all my pregnancies and lost weight and such) and the ultrasound tech asked if I knew what I was having. I told her yes, I had been told a girl already. She said, "Oh, no this baby is a boy!" She pointed out his boy parts that were plainly obvious even to my untrained eye. I almost fell off the bed.

I found out the gender on my other two babies before birth (I'm just not patient enough) but I didn't 100% believe what I was told until they were born. :)