View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Quiltforme

Ok so yesterday on Craigslist there were 3 treadles for $50. I emailed and was going to look at one but that fell through and the other 2 have yet to email back. So I decided to shop at ebay and found a grace frame long arm. I spent most of the night on this board reviewing all of the post (Yeah search button!!!) And then I saw it small print *90 days to pay. I could not believe my luck since putting out $$ for a big purchase was not in my future. I called the store (yes actual store front that I trust) and found that I can pay for this over 90 days and get this FREE SHIPPING!!! All I have to do is put 10% down and WOW the frame is mine. I cannot believe I will have this by the end of October!! I am so excited this will help so much with my back pain and no more heavy quilts to hold ect! I love how it folds up for storage and to me that is priceless. The lady I talked to was so sweet and was just as excited for me. Anyways I hope to hear back on the other treadle machine but if it doesn't work out I am happy for the Gracie frame!!