View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:32 PM
MiniCC

Originally Posted by quiltluvr
I'm confused. Sorry. I'm not understanding what you wrote that you saw the dog in distress yet continued to your car while watching another passerby show concern to handle the situation yet doubling back in your car to make sure authorities were on the way?
Twitter shame is the least the owner may face. I hope he/she was cited and has a court date. If the owner is willing to treat their pet that way, what must they do in the relative privacy of their own home. Yikes!!!
I was walking to my car first: I saw the lady staring at me as if I had my underwear hanging out or something. second: The dog wasn't barking and the windows were tinted a little so that's not the first thing I noticed. We basically crossed paths as I went to my car and the vehicle was two spaces over from mine, but I was staring at this lady just burning holes through me and then I noticed the situation. Sorry I didn't clarify - And I do hope the owner got cited. She said she was going to stay and wait for the authorities, she noticed it reported it, i really had nothing to do with it unless she wasn't going to stay then I would have stayed and definitely waited for the cops to show. if I stayed and waited for everything that concerned me on the street i would never make it home, but some situations are more important than others this being one of them. I was just wondering about the twitter shame thing, I had never heard of that before. I stated if I were the person being shamed I'd be mad, but i think I'd be mad at myself b/c it would've been my own fault and maybe that's the lesson she was trying to convey. i hope so.