Thread: feeling guilty!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:21 AM
mzsooz

Oh wow, I am so selfish! I just bought myself a new chair for my sewing room. I don't think it is really an office chair. but it has wheels and is so comfy! Problem is, my DH is in desperate need for a chair for his home office. I know I should give it to him but I want it!!! I found it at the Salvation Army for $15. When they rang it up it was only $11.25!! I'll have to post a pic after I get it hauled into the house.

The biggest problem is it is heavy and I'm having troubles getting up the steps and downstairs by myself. If I wait for DH to come home he will give me grief and want it for himself. If I do it myself he will probably never know I bought it. What to do......

I also went to WM and bought one of those vinyl carpet runners for using on stairs and such. Thought I could cut it into strips and put on the carpet under my sewing chair and that way it will roll around better....I'm hoping anyway.

Guess I'll try one more time to move that chair in. Cross your fingers. If you don't hear back from me I'm pinned under a chair on the stairs in the garage! :lol: :lol: