Old 09-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Mimito2

Thank you to all who have offered their perspective: Some I had not even considered. I know I could count on you....I have decided that they know I am available and if they do not call me back it is their loss. I just feel kind of deflated not being able to earn my keep (I need to work on my pride issues). DH is a "commodities re-locator" (truck driver) & says that my going back to work would put us up in the middle class tax bracket and we would end up paying my most of my wages to the IRS.
I just need to be thankful. We have a small farm that is paid for. 2 Healthy sons and 2 healthy grandsons. Hubby has a good job. Several of the people I worked with there have had to file bankruptcy and have lost everything. Just doesn't seem right that the vice pres of company just moved into a new house in an exclusive gated community. I live in a gated community, but I have to open and close the gate:). Our trailer is in the middle of a pasture.
SO here's what I am going to do I am going to SEW!!!!! I have at least a 3 dozen purses and booty bags I need to get made before the fall festival at DGS school.
{{{{{Thank YOU and Hugs to all}}}}}