Thread: Next Project
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 03:37 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by MommaDorian
I usually spend all my quilting time on one project, not working on more than 1 at a time. I spent 3 days making easy tote bags. Then I spent 2 days practicing my stitching on a line with a plain baby panel. I tell ya, I didn't get much better with practice. lol

Now I'm stuck on what to do next. I know what I want to do, but I don't have the fabric yet. I could make more tote bags, but I'd like to try something different.

If you're like me and only work on one project at time, do you have another waiting in the wings, all ready to start?
I try to work on one project at a time only because I hate UFO's. The other day I started a Christmas table runner from a new pattern I had never used, messed it up and didn't have enough fabric to make another one; can't find the same fabric anywhere so I need to go back to the shop where I got the fabric. Anyhow, then started on a wrap skirt for my neighbor and couldn't finish it till she tried it on to make sure my home-made pattern was right. Then started a Quilt for Kids quilt when the phone rang to pick up my grandson. Needless to say now I have 3 UFO's to work on this weekend. My brain is always working on something new.