View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 12:15 PM
pab58

I was speaking with my neighbor today, and he told me of something really bizarre that happened to him earlier in the week. He went up north (about 3 hours north of here) to paint the exterior of his family's farm house. He had problems from the get-go. He had finished painting the primer on all four sides and then managed to put on two top coats on two sides of the house. A storm moved in and completely washed off all of the paint from one side of the house!! Poor thing! He was so mad -- there went $300 worth of paint literally down the drain!!

Now for the bizarre part of the story! He was on his way back to Redford and said that all the way home the lightning was so bright it was as if he were driving in daylight. Rain was coming down in sheets!! He was about an hour into his trip when he saw the most freekish thing he said he has ever seen -- FROGS all over I-75!! :shock: He said they covered the roadway! I joked and said it must have looked like the great plague, and he said, "I'll tell you what, it freeked me out!" His brother said that he has seen that happen several times in that area. The worst part was having to drive over them. YUCK!!! :thumbdown: