Old 09-25-2010, 12:56 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
I am so so proud of everyone! Whether you have lost or gained, you are sticking with it and I think that is wonderful!! Sometimes for me I try to think about it as not the end result but the joy of the journey.

I could not be happier that I found this thread back in May or was it June? I cannot remember. That is what old age does to a person. LOL!!

I hope everyone enjoys this last weekend in September. Ir is GORGEOUS here. It is only 56 right now and is only supposed to be 70. Yay! The Fall is just so amazing.

I do need to apologize to everyone. I am sorry that I have sent so many posts in to the group. I am also sorry that I sent in that email that I wrote about the drop-in program. I should not have burdened you guys with that. So so sorry guys!!

Well, I do wish everyone well today and I sure hope this is a great weekend for all! Please take care and post when you can!!

Missy
Why are you apologizing I didn't see anything wrong that you posted the e-mail. If anyone had a problem that you posted it then they should get a life!!!!!!!!!
Oh thank you so much Tru! You guys really are the best!!

Missy