Old 09-26-2010, 06:17 AM
trupeach1
Banned

I want to just cry. Last Sunday I had FINALLY lost weight. My pants were drooping off me, I tried the same pair on this morning they still are but I wonder if the are that way from the weight I lost before and just didn't realize they were big until lat week. Since I did well last week I ate the EXACT same way this week, weighed and measured, my 3 meals and 3 snacks. I made sure what I chose had the least calories. Brown rice has less the white sames goes for whole wheat pasta less calories then reg, And I GAINED yes that is right everything the same not a cheat nothing and I GAINED 3 lbs. I am so disgusted. I feel like saying SH*T on this and forget about the diet, eat brownies and what ever else I want to. What difference does it make??????????? To get healthy???????? I will never be healthy. So why begrudge myself foods I like no, no, foods I love to not lose but gain?????????? And honestly will losing weight prolong life?????? I think not when you are born God stamps your butt with an expiration date. So if you are young or old, fat or skinny, sick or healthy when God wants you home he will take you.