Thread: Bugs Theme
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:11 AM
sunflower126

Originally Posted by RugosaB
I have no photos, because I haven't even started it yet, and admittedly I'm probably still feeling the effects of the Heywood Banks (comedian) show we saw last night, but sometimes I just sit and think about quilts. Mostly themes, and this great idea came to me. I have, okay, this is a very embarrassing number, 76 different bug fabrics. It started as what I needed for a jar quilt and expanded into having them for who knows what. Last night it came to me to use them to make a quilt, to be used on a bed, and call it:

the BED BUG QUILT!

You sound like me. When I tell my daughter things like that she tells me "you have way too much time on your hands". I think she jealous because she didn't think of it. LOL I usually come up with these off the wall ideas while showering or trying to go to sleep at night. However I have been know to come up with them while in church. That's not good.

I've been hearing on the news about the bed bug problem in this country, and thought, wouldn't that make a wonderful Christmas gift?

Okay, I'll stop now, and bask in the sunshine of my creative brilliance alone

(if this was someone's idea before, I DIDN'T copy it, this was a thought that my brain thought was original, I guess that person is brilliant too!)

Anyone want to toss out patterns that would work?