Old 09-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Kitsie

Originally Posted by moonwolf23
Originally Posted by clarerowley
Each of our feet come with instructions - no matter how you buy them. If you haven't used them, I'm wondering why?

Satinedge has always been the most popular and if you understand all it is used for,it would be left on the machine 80% of them time.

This foot ALL by itself and on any sewing machine can do this:

Appliqué
Cutwork
Lettuce Edging
Petite Appliqué
Satin Stitch Edging
Trapunto Appliqué
Corded Satin Stitch Edging
Fishing Line Edges
Over casting
Wire Eddges
Edge Stitching
1/4" seams
Scant 1/4" Seams
Pintucking
Stitching In A Ditch
Top Stitching
Invisible Appliqué / Garments
Invisible Appliqué / Quilts
Invisible Binding
YOU NEVER HAVE TO HAND STITCH AGAIN ;) and when you're finished you don't see ANY stitch at all Yippie! Even on binding.

- the feet do 88 different things - you don't have to do all of those however, if you bought every foot from every manufacturer you would still only be able to do 40% of what our 3 feet do.

No sewing machine has these feet - the copies of my feet that they have are NOT the same and don't sew as well.

Have any questions? I'm ready to answer :)
Clare, ummm.

Could you stop talking like your doing a sales pitch. I keep thinking the sham wow guy is gonna pop up. I know your stuff is imp to you, but if we wanted the sales pitch we'd read it on your site. We'd rather know you, the person.
You comment seems very unkind. There were 7 pages of posts looking for information. As the inventor, I think Clare was perfectly within her rights to explain what her product could do. If her web site had been available we would have gone there for the same information!

Many of us appreciate that she posted the board directly to give us the information and I wish her the best of luck!