Old 09-26-2010, 12:21 PM
moonangel12

Originally Posted by Bobbin along
Hey moonangle12! It's been a few days since we started this thread, and I'm wondering how you are doing on your project? I decided to give it a try, started out with the section A--the one with the sliver of a chimney, and, being the experienced PP'er that I am (ahem) I managed to get the chimney floating in the middle of the sky! OK, back to the printer to give it another try! :lol:
I actually just got back from a surprise weekend with a friend - DH arranged it and gave me 30 minutes notice on Friday before she got there! :shock: I haven't been away from DD since she was born (May 09) so he thought it would be nice for me to have some quiet time to sew and hang out before #3 came along... I did get the PP done though! Not sure where my camera is right now, but when I find it I will post a pic. It turned out really cute! I didn't have a way to enlarge it so I just did the small one which was a bit challenging at times (those moon pieces are TINY!) and it took a while to figure out angles and things when cutting pieces, but I made it! I'm excited to have more quilting options now since I have passed over a LOT of PP blocks over the past couple of years. Yay!