Thread: More bookmarks!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 04:42 PM
barnbum

Oh Marcia--and don't forget--my stallion can now ground drive, thanks for Angie and Ashley! :D He and I have been out many times since then. And Rosie and I have been out to work on ground manners. :wink: I have major horse withdrawal when I go back to school--I race home to see my horses.

My daughter finally got her dorm room situated. Poor thing--she and her roommate had a room so small, it wouldn't hold two beds and two desks! :shock: They did some impressive engineering moves to get it all in! They both feel better tonight. Sigh--happy kids, happy mom. :wink:

The only thing left to do before summer is over is to kayak. I've never been and I really want to give it a try. I stopped at the rental place on the way home from taking Rachel to college, but they were all rented. This week I WILL go kayaking for the first time. :wink: I also wanted to pick blueberries one more time (I have 27 lbs in the freezer now) but that may not fit in. I may have to settle with making applesauce with apples from our tree. :?