Old 09-26-2010, 02:35 PM
moonwolf23

Originally Posted by BrendaB
I really appreciate the information that has been provided. I went to three different sites and none of them had the information that I found in clarerowley's post. I wanted to know more from someone who had actually had experience with the feet to help me make up my mind. I'm a little confused about one of the posts where one poster seems to be reprimanded and her post is defined as a "sales pitch," while another poster is reprimanded for not "raving," both from the same responder.
The poster who I said was not raving, I was quoting that person. I was asking why she wasn't. I wanted to get their opinion. Re REad the quoted text. The person put raving in quotation marks like "Raving".

The whole just curious here part also indicates I wasn't reprimanding her. I simply wanted to know why the person felt the way they did about the product.

Example.

While a cast iron frying pan works I likely would not be "raving" about one unless it is a Lodge Skillet pan. I wanted to know what the person who said "raving' felt the product lacked for them not to love it.

The Sales pitch, is if you look on the site and what Clare is saying her the same thing.

I don't think it's unkind to ask someone to be themselves and not sell me via an advertising spiel. I don't come to this board to be advertised to, if I wanted that, I'd click on the advertising flashies that flash to me, which ironically enough are eve related stuff. I come to converse with people.

For instance info for me, would be to hear in her own words how you can use that quilting foot to FMQ without having to hold it down. That is more info.